The Mountain Vista Medical Center Auxiliary has established the Shelly Ann Fitzpatrick Nursing Scholarship and is seeking scholarship applicants for the 2019 academic year. The Auxiliary will award up to two scholarships of $1,000.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship you must:
- Be an employee of Mountain Vista Medical Center with at least one year of service who is in good standing or;
- Be a volunteer who has at least 100 hours of service and is in good standing; and
- Be enrolled in an Arizona nursing program at an accredited college, university or technical school and have a minimum scholastic GPA of 3.0 or higher and intend to pursue an nursing career;
- Complete the application packet;
- December 21, 2018 – Deadline to submit the scholarship application The Scholarship Selection Committee may contact finalists for a personal interview.
- January 21, 2019 – Selection of recipients