Certified Cardiologist at Mountain Vista Medical Center
At Mountain Vista Medical Center, physicians use advanced therapies and techniques like cardiac catheterization, balloon angioplasty, and radiofrequency ablation to treat heart problems. Additionally, Mountain Vista Medical Center is a Chest Pain Center and Cardiac Receiving Center.
We are a nationally certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV Healthcare and a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With the Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award. You may be able to reduce your risk for stroke and heart attack by scheduling a specially priced TripleView or HeartView Scan.
Using advanced diagnostic and imaging services in our Heart Care Center means faster diagnoses, faster treatments, and more peace of mind for our patients.
What is a TripleView Screening?
Knowledge is power—especially when it comes to heart health. Tens of millions of Americans have high blood pressure, blood clots, heart disease, and other risk factors for heart attack and stroke. Many have no idea.
At Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa, AZ, we offer answers. The TripleView Screening may offer early detection of heart conditions using ultrasound technology. This three-part screening package is painless, non-invasive, and uses no radiation. The test includes:
- An ankle-brachial index test, which compares the blood pressure in your arm with the blood pressure in your ankle to identify peripheral artery disease.
- A carotid ultrasound to identify carotid artery disease and stroke risk.
- An abdominal ultrasound to identify an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
These three tests evaluate blood flow through major arteries in three areas of the body, and may help find narrowed or blocked blood vessels. The results that are provided to you and your physician may be the first step in treating heart conditions and possibly preventing a future stroke or heart attack. This screening takes approximately one hour and does not require a prescription or order from your doctor.
Specially priced at $99, the TripleView Screening provides answers to your heart health questions. Contact us at 1-877-924-WELL (9355) to schedule your screening.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Blocked arteries (neck/carotid, heart/coronary, leg/peripheral)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Arterial Color Flow Doppler
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Chest and Abdominal X-Rays
- Echocardiography (Heart, Neck, Abdomen)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG / EKG)
- Intracardiac/Intravascular Ultrasound
- Lab-Blood Tests · Nuclear Cardiology
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Checkup
- Stress & Treadmill Testing