About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed hospital that is quickly becoming the premier medical facility and hospital of choice for its community. Mountain Vista is equipped with the most advanced medical technology, in a resort-like setting, with features that include all private rooms, electronic health records, valet parking, room service, and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Learn more about:
- Quality Care
- Graduate Medical Education
- Non-Discrimination Notice
Our employees, volunteers, and physicians on the medical staff share these guiding and enduring values:
- We care about people, treating our patients and each other with dignity, compassion and respect.
- We act with honesty and integrity. We are accountable, one to another, and as an organization, to build and maintain trust.
- We encourage innovative thinking and leadership excellence, which promotes the advancement of quality and healthcare delivery.
- We persevere and strive constantly to become better.
Meet Mountain Vista Medical Center’s Governing Board, which is comprised of community and medical members who provide guidance and oversight to the leadership of Mountain Vista Medical Center.
- William Jabjiniak, Chair
- Harry Beck, Vice Chair
- Jake Golich, Secretary
- Marty Bakos, Ex-Officio
- Steve Wood
- G. Andrew Sulit, M.D.
- Albert Simon, P.A.
- Ned Sciortino, D.O.
- Chris Labban, D.O.