24 Hour Emergency Room in Mesa & Florence, AZ
Our staff is prepared to care for you when minutes matter most and when an unexpected injury or illness affects you or a loved one. Whenever you need it – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – our team provides compassionate, world class health care. While the nature of emergency medicine requires that care be provided quickly and effectively, we will take time with every patient to ensure his or her unique needs are being met.
Mountain Vista Medical Center's emergency department in Mesa is a Level III Trauma Center as well as a Cardiac Receiving Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center.
Both emergency departments are fully supported by quality hospital services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, and laboratory and surgical services.
Award Winning Staff of Certified Physicians and Nurses
Mountain Vista Medical Center's emergency services in Mesa have received nationally-recognized accreditations, awards, and certifications that demonstrate Steward Health Care's ongoing commitment to quality care for our patients.
- Cardiac Receiving Center by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award Recipient, and Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- Hospital Accreditation by DNV GL Healthcare
- Primary Stroke Center Certification by DNV GL Healthcare
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
How Do I Prepare For My ER Visit?
If you do not have a life- or limb-threatening emergency and have time to prepare for your visit at one of our emergency rooms, then you may wish to:
- Bring a list of current medications
- Bring insurance verification
- Write down any allergies you have
- Bring something to distract yourself from pain/discomfort while you wait