Visiting Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista welcomes families and friends who wish to visit patients in the hospital. The hospital is committed to providing a patient-and family-centered environment. We understand that having loved ones nearby may improve healing and enhance the patient experience-family and friends are welcome to visit patients during our visiting hours. We ask that all visitors check in at the front desk to get a visitors pass, and also check in with the nursing station when arriving on the floor to learn if any restrictions apply to the patient they will be visiting.
Visitor guidelines to help assist you during your visit:
- General Visiting Hours are from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily. Visiting hours for the Generations Unit is on Sundays from 2-3 p.m. for rooms 349-358 and from 3-4 p.m. for rooms 359-368 unless otherwise posted at the Unit's entrance.
- Extended visiting hours may be arranged at the discretion of the patient’s physician and the nursing supervisor (security will escort the patient to the unit in the evening).
- Visitors are asked enter through the designated entrances of the hospital.
- Visitors may be asked to leave a patient’s room during testing and treatments.
- Visitors are encouraged to hand sanitize upon entering and leaving the facility and any patient room.
- Between Oct. 1 and March 31, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Women’s Services area due to flu and RSV season.
Anyone who feels sick and is not seeking care is asked to avoid visiting hospitals or other health care facilities for the protection of patients, hospital staff and the community.
Free parking is located near all of the hospital entrances. The Main and Outpatient entrances offer convenient covered pull through areas for patient drop off and pick up.
Visitor Waiting Areas
The hospital provides spacious and comfortable lobbies and family waiting areas throughout the facility. Vending machines offering a wide range of snack foods are located in the cafeteria. Wireless Internet access is available in hospital lobbies.
Ladybugs & Lollipops Gift Shop
The Gift Shop is open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. All first responders and military (active & retired) receive a 10 percent discount. Be sure to stop by and check out the weekly sales/specials!
Our cafeteria is located on the second floor near the outpatient entrance. It is open Monday-Friday and provides a wide range of healthy selections for breakfast and lunch including daily hot entrees, a salad bar, grill, and a variety of desserts.
Breakfast: 7-9:30 a.m.; Lunch: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
The Retreat is located on the first floor off the main lobby and near the front desk. Patients and family members are invited to use this space when they need a quiet place to relax, pray or reflect – everyone is welcome.
Visiting Florence Hospital
Florence Hospital understands the value of including family, friends and loved ones in the healing process of our patients and is committed to providing a patient-family centered environment. Visitors are welcome anytime and should check in with the nursing station when they arrive to learn if any restrictions apply to the patient they will be visiting.
Free and convenient parking is available in the parking lot located in front of the building. Handicapped parking is also reserved at the front of the building. If picking up a patient, please pull up to the entranceway at the front of the hospital.
Visitor Waiting Areas
The hospital provides a spacious and comfortable lobby for visiting family and friends. Wireless Internet is available for your convenience.